In this era of Covid-19 we will be doing everything possible to keep you safe and will adhere to social distancing and masks will be required when inside the Performance Center regardless of vaccine status. When you are outside AND you have been vaccinated then masks are optional. We ask that if you are not yet vaccinated that you notify your coach and you PLEASE wear a mask at all times, as will your coach. This is very important as both Jane and Nick have family members with compromised immune systems and in an abundance of caution we will be vigilant to maintain the health and wellbeing of our loved ones.
When You Arrive:
1) Please park in the main parking lot of the Golf Course. Due to concerns regarding liability from the Town of Sandwich NO CARS are allowed to drive down to the Performance Center even in the off season or on rainy days and no golf carts are available. The Performance Center is located at the practice range located down the hill from the pro shop.
2) If you are able bodied we are requesting that you walk down to the Performance Center and carry your bag or bring only the clubs that you want to work on during your lesson. Get those FitBits out and get to that 10,000 step goal! Strong legs improve balance…balance improves golf swings and generates longer and more accurate golf shots!
3) If you do require assistance navigating the hill please let your coach know in advance so that they can make arrangements for your safe transport.
4) There are no restrooms down at The Performance Center however the clubhouse is open for your convenience so please plan accordingly.
5) Once you have walked down to the Performance Center please look for the marked waiting area and this is where you will meet your coach.